Copyright © Honortronics Inc. 2011
Your Honorable Electronics Solutions Provider
A specially designed printed circuit board that incorporates the PMT Dynode Biasing
resistors and an ultra-high performance Op-Amp to condition the signal that comes
from the photomultiplier.
- Compatible with both High-Speed Photon-Counting as well as Low-Speed Analog readings.
(Depending on the down-stream circuit)
- Resistive divider circuit uses weighted values calculated from what Hamamatsu considers
“optimum” for photon counting in their PMT Handbook.
- Bandwidth approaching 1GHz
- -1000VDC Maximum Biasing Voltage
- 14-Pin Socket matches the footprint of Hamamatsu E678-14C
Compatible Photomultiplier Tubes From Hamamatusu
Tested for Compatibility Compatible According to Hamamatsu Data
R6095 R6834 R374
R2228 R6094 R5929